When I turned 30, I got my arm inked. It’s something I wanted to do for years, but wasn’t brave enough. Now it’s 80% done, I’m so pleased and proud that I did it!
It’s made me think though, what else is on the to-do list? Why don’t I get stuck in?
So here it is: My unfinished, ever-growing Bucket List.
- Buy a piece of art that makes my toes curl with happiness.
- Go on a cruise through the Mediterranean.
- New York needs it’s own list: Enjoy a bagel in Central Park, re-enact Sleepless In Seattle up the Empire State, visit Tiffany’s, see the Statue of Liberty, get my photo taken with bad-ass homies, eat New York pizza, catch a Broadway show, NYE in Times Square.
- Wee on the Hollywood sign.
- Meet Midget Elvis in Vegas.
- Mardi Gras in New Orleans, yo!
- Marry my best friend.
- Learn to play guitar. Properly. Rock out.
- Befriend an old person. Make their life magical.
- Sort my fingernails out.
- Introduce a child to Pop Rocks. Video them. Put it on YouTube. Get 100,000 views.
- Ride a mechanical bull.
- Shave my head.
- Help to make someone else’s dream come true.
- Acquire a set of Crown Lynn pink polkadot plates like my grandmother had.
- Send a postsecret in to postsecret
Some awesome things I’ve already done:
- Drunk a pint in a tiny Irish pub, goaded on by tiny Irish men.
- Made it into The Sun for ‘stalking’ a pop singer. Long story.
- Visited [the outside of] Anne Frank’s house.
- Reverse bungy. Didn’t lose my lunch.
- Taken a rickshaw through Singapore.
- Loved and lost.
- Full arm tattooooooooooo!
- Gone 230km/h in a car.
- Been on TV in at least four countries.
- Ridden the London Eye.
- Pole danced while eating fried chicken.
So… Suggestions for what I might add?